|> THE NEXT STEPS|
|FAFSA/Financial Aid Information|
|My Maritime Email|
|My Maritime Self-Service|
|Tuition and Billing Information|
|Housing & Residential Life|
|Regiment of Cadets|
|Student Accounts / Bursar|
|> VISIT US|
Like us on Facebook!
|> HOURS OF OPERATION|
Monday - Friday
Did you know that SUNY Maritime College was featured as one of "12 Colleges Whose Payoff in Pay Beats Harvard's" by abcnews.com?
New students will have access to a Maritime email after the enrollment deposit is paid to Admissions. Official communication from the College will be sent to your Maritime email.
For more information on how to access your Maritime email and password Click Here.
If you are unable to access email, contact the Maritime IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-409-6917.
Maritime Self - Service
Every Maritime student is provided access to an online account referred to as Maritime Self-Service where they can view their class schedule, billing information, accept financial aid awards and eventually view grades, register for classes for upcoming semesters, and more.
New students will have access to Maritime Self-Service after the enrollment deposit is paid to Admissions.
Self-Service Login Instructions:
- Go to www.sunymaritime.edu.
- Click on "Academics" or "Cost/Aid" and select 'Maritime Self Service" from the drop down menu.
- To sign on, click on "Enter Secure Area."
- Enter your USER ID (located on your acceptance letter, M000XXXXX-use uppercase “M”) and PIN* and click “Login”
- *The first time you sign into Maritime Self Service, your PIN will be your date of birth in MMDDYY format.