The Excelsior Scholarship makes it possible for students whose families earn less than $100,000 adjusted gross income (AGI) a year to attend a SUNY school tuition-free.
Students enrolled for fall 2017 are eligible for the program, which is the first of its kind in the nation.
The application deadline is July 21, 2017.
For more information:
- Call the Office of Financial Aid at 718-409-7400 Option 3
- Email us at email@example.com
- Check out our FAQs
To complete the application, you need:
- Copies of your 2015 New York State income tax return(s) filed by you and your parent(s) or your spouse, as applicable
- Your current unofficial college transcript showing the number of credits you earned each year prior to applying for this program if you have previously attended college
- Your Student Aid Report (SAR), which you received when you filed your completed FAFSA
The Excelsior Scholarship is administered by the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation. Click here to learn more.