Please be advised that students are expected to report to campus at their check-in date and time, which can be found below and on the campus calendar.
Check-In Schedule for All Students
Thursday, August 16
- Cross-country teams: Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Friday, august 24
- Students with first-class rates: Before noon
Sunday, august 26
- Traditional (civilian) freshmen: 9 - 10 a.m.
- 3rd class and traditional (civilian) sophomores: 10 a.m. to noon
- 2nd class and traditional (civilian) juniors: Noon to 2 p.m.
- 1st class and traditional (civilian) seniors: 2 - 4 p.m.
- Graduate and day students: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All students are strongly encouraged to clear outstanding issues before you arrive to ensure a smooth check in. Check your account in QuikPAY to confirm that your bill has been satisfied.
Students who arrive after 5 p.m. will have to make arrangements to stay off campus until the next business day to check in properly.
You may be withdrawn from your housing assignment if you:
- are not registered as a full-time student (12 credits for undergraduate students & 9 credits for graduate students);
- do not satisfy your student account;
- do not officially check into your assignment and pick up your room key within 5 business days.
If you are withdrawn from housing, you lose your reservation and are placed on a waiting list.
Sign up for an appointment with your RA at least 24 hours in advance to check out. Sign-ups will be available outside the RA’s door.
What to do on checkout day before you meet Your RA:
REMOVE all of your belongings
CLEAN the entire room floor and furniture surface included.
CLEAN Suite bathroom & hallway (**New Hall only***)
RETURN furniture to move-in condition (MUG style, exception New Hall)
THROW OUT all trash (Dumpsters will be available outside)
TURN OFF lights
during checkout with your RA:
COMPLETE a check-out Room Condition Report
RETURN key(s) to the RA (an envelope with receipt will be provided)
Failure to turn in your assigned key will result in a charge of $150 to your student account.
Failure to check out with the RA will result in improper checkout fee of $100.
Maritime College is not responsible for items left in the room